PortableApps.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
hello5959us

PortableApps.com

Post by hello5959us »

On http://portableapps.com, there is an add frame that is not blocked, the "sponsored links" block on the side. This can be blocked with

Code: Select all

portableapps.com#div(class=block block-block)(id=block-block-4)
Just thought I would suggest you add it to easylist :)
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Are you using my EasyList (regular ad) filter also? This is already taken care of in that.

If you are not using my other filter then please do not make suggestions as I take care of the ones I can on that one first ... THEN I use the element filter to clean up what I can't get with the regular one.

... but thanx anyway. :)
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
hello5959us

Post by hello5959us »

And the sponsored links box still appears. Is there something weird at work? :? :?:
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

hello5959us wrote:And the sponsored links box still appears. Is there something weird at work? :? :?:
Whoops sorry :oops:
Now I see it. I swear I did not see that box there before :? .

I cut the string down a little:

Code: Select all

portableapps.com#div(id=block-block-4)
.... up now :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

ps: When is the Portable Firefox 2.0 RELEASED version coming out? ... gotta update my memory key, you know. I only still see RC3 there.

Thanx...
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
hello5959us

Post by hello5959us »

Mr. Haller (PortableApps guy) has to work out final licensing issues with Mozilla (stupid trademark laws). He had reached an agreement earlier but they need a better license apparently. That's what is holding up the release, however 2.0 is just 2.0RC3, so there isn't much you have to do.