streamlive.to

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
VIPeasy

streamlive.to

Post by VIPeasy »

Not sure if its ABP or a anti virus program causing this. Or if the site is just down, but I wasn't having any problems with this site until about 2 weeks ago. When I go to a stream I get the error "Cannot Load M3U8: Cross Domain access denied" like in the image below.

Code: Select all

https://www.streamlive.to/view/68963/AMC
http://i.imgur.com/h39EZvI.jpg
Using Firefox browser
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

Hi,
I have no issue to play the video, disable all installed addons (keep only ABP) and test again.
... or test in firefox portable.

for the anti adblock add:

streamlive.to##[-abp-properties='opacity: *;']
or

@@||streamlive.to^$generichide
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
VIPeasy

Post by VIPeasy »

Solved
Site worked on other devices on network. Site didn't work on any browser on the PC I was having the problem with. Found that out after a complete removal and installation of Firefox. Only thing that made sense at that point was an out of date video driver and that's what it was.

Also, before I updated the driver I was able to get the player to get past the "Cannot Load M3U8: Cross Domain access denied" message by just going through the block and unblock sites process through NoScript, but the player would never load the video.

So, "Cannot Load M3U8: Cross Domain access denied" message was just caused by a blocked site I had to unblock. Which I had done numerous times before but thought it had something to do with the video never loading.
But the video never loading was caused by an out of date driver, which was only about 6 months older than the current driver.
Using Firefox browser
VIPeasy

Post by VIPeasy »

VIPeasy wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 am But the video never loading was caused by an out of date driver, which was only about 6 months older than the current driver.
This turned out not to be the case. It's working now, but updating the video driver didn't solve the problem. It temporarily solved it but not permanently. Not sure what was causing the video not loading issue.

I'm getting alot of popups with this site. The new popup windows are coming up when I click anywhere on the page, but they are blank I guess cause the site being linked is getting blocked.

https://www.streamlive.to/view/69029/ESPN
Using Firefox browser
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

try

*$websocket,domain=streamlive.to
@@||streamlive.to^$generichide
streamlive.to##a[href^="//"][style]