NSFW anime-pictures.net

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
CheshireNeko

NSFW anime-pictures.net

Post by CheshireNeko »

[NSFW]

Code: Select all

https://anime-pictures.net/pictures/view_post/474561?lang=en&by_tag=130671
This pictures repository has U-Login. It's a service that allows you to create an account from Facebook, Google+, or other twenty-odd social networks.

It also appears that some of U-Login's scripts are pretty transparent injectors for trackers and visit counters. Looking into the petition log, I noticed some invisble frames and a JavaScript. /match redirects to uptolike, uptolike contains an image that's already blocked by EasyPrivacy, and the ones with stats inject something. I tried blocking them and I could still log-in via Facebook.

Could someone check and refine these filters?

||u-login.com/js/stats.js$script
||u-login.com/stats.html$document,subdocument
||u-login.com/uptolike/$document,subdocument
||u-login.com/match$document,subdocument
There's also an ad under the anime picture (curiously, it's only there if the picture's tagged as erotic). I don't know if there's any script that spawns it, but this filter blocks the ad itself (visiting from Spain, it's an English-language ad for a MMORPG called Omega Zodiac)

^notaku^$domain=anime-pictures.net
The blocked ad is in the anime-pictures.net domain. I don't know if "notaku" is exclusive to anime-pictures.net or endemic in anime repositories.
There's also an ad in the sidebar, but that's already blocked by a generic filter at EasyList: -300x250-$image. There's probably a better filter for that kind of images, but I don't know what could it be.
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Not sure if it matters since the within the u-login.com iframes the trackers are blocked already.
CheshireNeko

Post by CheshireNeko »

That's true... probably doesn't matter much. I mainly posted just in case they eventually changed trackers.