Adware suprasavings

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
mickyard

Adware suprasavings

Post by mickyard »

This opens several (two or more) small areas on just about all sites except Facebook or other social sites. It is highly invasive. So far I have managed to remove the ads but not the windows. It also created "links" that lead to ad sites. I got rid of these. There are some sites on google that claim to get rid of SupraSavings but dont. None of the conventional adblockers dont either.
The program running this appears to be in one of the directories, I think in C: installer but I am unable to check this, although I have admin rights I am unable to access
most cmd functions.
I then decided to reset Windows but on reset I got the message that the required restore partition is unavailable and on refresh the partition is locked.
I checked the disc they are present and as far as I can determine not locked.
Both these problems may or may not be connected to Suprasaver but I suspect they are.
Browsers as a consequence of this ( I believe) run very slow as does the PC over all.
Suprasaver does have a uninstall feature that states a engineer will remove the program in 30 mins. It does not!
Operating system is Windows 8.1
PC spec: Asus Laptop
Duel core
4gb ram
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

We don't fix issues due to malware or adware in EasyList: https://easylist.adblockplus.org/blog/2 ... or-plugins