If you've been sent to this forum because one of the sites you're browsing has no images please see this.
If you're not sure if the site you're browsing is affected by this please check the link above.

Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon

Discussion of Mozilla products and their add-ons.

Moderator: EasyList authors

bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon

Post by bee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Look at this!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :surprised: :idea: I don't get it working :-? :roll: but it's a very promising software!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :idea:
It says it's going to block popups!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :idea: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adblock Plus prevents images, javascript files and objects from loading, and that addon does the same against popups!!!!!!!!!! :D :D SUPER VERY GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :D :D :D :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.

Weirdo 019

Post by Weirdo 019 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 pm

In reply to "I don't get it working" I think you save the filters like https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus. ... sylist.txt and right click it and press "save link as" and in the options menu you click import and find your saved text file

bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Lately i don't have many popups :-? since i keep javascript disabled :roll: :!: so i don't very know how to test if it works :idea: :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.