every site looks wrong with new update???

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
untitled413

every site looks wrong with new update???

Post by untitled413 »

hi
i had to disable the adblock plus just to see ur forum properly. first i disabled the easylist english but that did nothing right. so i disabled the addon completely and its fine every site works properly and looks properly but with ads ofcourse.

what have u put in the new update that has ruined everything. i am using firefox 51 and addon version 3.0.1 and before that everything use to work fine plz fix this guyz u ahve a big bug in ur update.

disabling or removing the easylist does nothing for me sites still look bad. sites like 300mbfilms.co 300mbunited.org and even skysports.com they dont appear as they should only by disabling the addon they look right so plz fix this asap or tell me something that is wrong with my browser or something plz
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

This is easylist forum, not ABP forum.

However, your FF is old, you should downgrade to the last legacy addon 2.9.1 and then switch OFF the updates.

Thread on ABP forum dedicated to ABP 3 issues:
https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54389
Moved from Report incorrectly removed content to EasyList Subscriptions on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 pm by LanikSJ