If you've been sent to this forum because one of the sites you're browsing has no images please see this.
If you're not sure if the site you're browsing is affected by this please check the link above.

easylist donation question

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.

Moderator: EasyList authors

jonnymoon96
Site Member
Site Member

easylist donation question

Post by jonnymoon96 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:24 pm

if we are welcome to donate to easylist then why is there no donate to easylist option on the website at all granted i have never donated to easylist but i do not see a donate to easylist option at all on the website
You want to contribute what it would cost to keep a staff of "filter list maintainers"?

Since none of you have been paying for anything so far at this point you're just a part of the problem not a solution. I'll gladly pass my bills and Eyo bills on to you. Then you'll have something to bitch and whine about.
This forum isn't a democracy. As long as the Site Admin Staff is paying the bills you either follow the rules or be shown the door. #
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29409

rules#nomoney

thank you for your time reading this

Lanik
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Lanik » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:18 pm

You're confusing this site and the EasyList site. If you want to donate to the EasyList project you'll have to wait for one of the authors to provide a way to do that.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."