EasyPrivacy Problem with Adobe Flash Player

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
TCCB

EasyPrivacy Problem with Adobe Flash Player

Post by TCCB »

Hi, for a few months now, I've been having a problem in Firefox which consisted in the following:

Every time I would go to a site that had a video that used Adobe Flash Player, it would freeze the browser, and make the plugin in question crash, this never happened in Youtube, but it happened in 90% of all other sites. For example it would happen in all Huffpost sites, after several unsuccessful attempts to solve the problems I turned to Adblock Plus and I found out that if I turned off two of my subscriptions that problem wouldn't exist anymore, the subscriptions in question are: EasyPrivacy (and therefore also EasyPrivacy+EasyList), and Peter Lowe's list.

If possible, could you please look into this issue, because I would really like to be able to activate EasyPrivacy again.

Thank You.
krieg

Post by krieg »

You probably got hit that Flash zero day exploit man. No problems for me.

Scan with malwarebytes
mei

Post by mei »

I had the same problem.
pls is there any other solution? thanks
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

Could you provide an example link ? and test using easylist + easyprivacy, no other list.
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

How about,

Code: Select all

Right click on flash -> Global Settings -> Advanced -> Delete All -> Ok/Exit-> Restart browser