Broken Easy List filter

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
bigboy99

Broken Easy List filter

Post by bigboy99 »

After today's Easy List Filter update Safari will not display individual checks at the B of A website. I was asked to post this here by the good folks at AdBlock. Please investigate and post updates.
http://forums.lanik.us/posting.php?mode=post&f=9

bigboy99
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Could you post the URL of the website and explain what exactly doesn't work?
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

http://www.bankofamerica.com is the URL.

Using the current version of Safari. In my account, when I click on a deposit to view the individual checks, they will not display if the Easy List filter is enabled in AdBlock. If I open the check in a new tab only an icon of the check is displayed, not the actual check. The problem is not with the website as it works with Firefox and with the B of A iPhone mobile app.
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

Update... Issue still un-remedied.
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

I'm afraid I'm unable to check this issue since I neither have a Ban of America account nor a Mac.
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

I think the update of 12/13 is the culprit. Can you compare the filter code before 12/13 to the code on 12/13 - forward?
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

A simple comparison of the EL code before and after early December and 12/12 might be a solution. Thanks.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

could be a custom filter ? did you check your custom filters ?
did you also try disabling all other extensions ?
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

I deleted all custom filters days ago with this issue first appeared. I have also disabled other all extensions. The issue is fixed by turning off the Easy Filter. The EL filter would appear to be the culprit. There is nothing else I can do at my end. Thanks.
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

The Easy List filter is still broken. This is the Easy List Forum - who maintains the filters and responds to the issues reported here?
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

bigboy99 wrote:The Easy List filter is still broken.
Works fine for me on BofA. Mac, check, Safari, check.
bigboy99 wrote:This is the Easy List Forum - who maintains the filters and responds to the issues reported here?
This forum is run by volunteers. Unless you want to pay for the filters you're downloading you're going to have to wait until after the holidays. Most folks are spending it with their family and stuff like this takes a back burner.

Thanks.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
bigboy99

Post by bigboy99 »

Not a problem for me. I first posted on 12/12 and your info would have been helpful then, as well. The EL filter has worked for years, and then, not. I recently upgraded to Mavericks, etc. Happy Holidays.
SC
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

bigboy99 wrote:Not a problem for me. I first posted on 12/12 and your info would have been helpful then, as well.
Personally the holidays is the only time I have to catch up on what's going on here.
bigboy99 wrote:The EL filter has worked for years, and then, not. I recently upgraded to Mavericks, etc. Happy Holidays.
SC
I have Mavericks as well if that makes a difference. Happy Holidays. ;-)
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."