milanuncios.com

Spanish supplemental subscription

Moderator: EasyList Spanish Mods

CheshireNeko

milanuncios.com

Post by CheshireNeko »

I noticed tracker spawners in two different webpages, both intended for buy & sale of second-hand products in Spain: www.milanuncios.com and www.vibbo.com. Both are related to the same company (Schibsted), and every URL I blocked had the string schibsted in it, so probably any affilitaed webpage contains the same trackers.

This script injects other four scripts from tags.tiqcdn.com (with random 2- o 3-digit numbers in their URLs), which in turn inject trackers from up to 4 domains. Though those trackers are already in EasyList, this single filter prevents a lot of useless connections, and likely prevents tiqcdn.com from gathering data themselves (tiqcdn.com is owned by Tealium http://tealium.com/, which describes itself as a service to share customer data in real time).

Code: Select all

||tags.tiqcdn.com/utag^*utag*$script
I also noticed that /tealium/* is already a filter in Fanboy’s Enhanced Tracking List‎; most likely it's the same Tealium, but the only site I know that triggers that filter is Tealium.com itself.
Moved from EasyList Spanish to Report unblocked content on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:10 am by smed79

CheshireNeko

Post by CheshireNeko »

I just realised I misfiled this question. Could someone move it to EasyList Spanish, please?
Moved from Report unblocked content to EasyList Spanish on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:58 pm by smed79

smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

CheshireNeko wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:55 pmCould someone move it to EasyList Spanish
Moved to EasyList Spanish subforum.
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
CheshireNeko

Post by CheshireNeko »

Thank you :-)