If you've been sent to this forum because one of the sites you're browsing has no images please see this.
If you're not sure if the site you're browsing is affected by this please check the link above.

milanuncios.com

Spanish supplemental subscription

Moderators: EasyList authors, EasyList Spanish Mods

CheshireNeko
Site Member
Site Member

milanuncios.com

Post by CheshireNeko » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:50 pm

I noticed tracker spawners in two different webpages, both intended for buy & sale of second-hand products in Spain: www.milanuncios.com and www.vibbo.com. Both are related to the same company (Schibsted), and every URL I blocked had the string schibsted in it, so probably any affilitaed webpage contains the same trackers.

This script injects other four scripts from tags.tiqcdn.com (with random 2- o 3-digit numbers in their URLs), which in turn inject trackers from up to 4 domains. Though those trackers are already in EasyList, this single filter prevents a lot of useless connections, and likely prevents tiqcdn.com from gathering data themselves (tiqcdn.com is owned by Tealium http://tealium.com/, which describes itself as a service to share customer data in real time).

Code: Select all

||tags.tiqcdn.com/utag^*utag*$script
I also noticed that /tealium/* is already a filter in Fanboy’s Enhanced Tracking List‎; most likely it's the same Tealium, but the only site I know that triggers that filter is Tealium.com itself.

CheshireNeko
Site Member
Site Member

Post by CheshireNeko » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:55 pm

I just realised I misfiled this question. Could someone move it to EasyList Spanish, please?

smed79
Liste AR Author
Liste AR Author

Post by smed79 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:59 pm

CheshireNeko wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:55 pm
Could someone move it to EasyList Spanish
Moved to EasyList Spanish subforum.
•► Before posting, to find your answer fast, read Forum « RULES » and use « Search »
••► Don't post clickable links » use inline text bbcode notation « [ C ] » or « [ code ] »

CheshireNeko
Site Member
Site Member

Post by CheshireNeko » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Thank you :-)