MTV.nl ads

Dutch supplemental subscription
JRW

MTV.nl ads

Post by JRW »

The ads on mtv.nl, when you open an episode, are still playing despite my adblock and adblockplus. I have contacted adblock and they said this:
Hi Julia,

It looks as if these are new ads that the filters don't know how to block yet. Please report this to the Dutch filter list maintainers so that they can update their filters. You can find the contact info in our Knowlegde Base. Thanks!

Rhana
AdBlock Support.
Can you help me with this? In the contact info I found one link (that didn't work) and the link to this forum.
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
JRW

Post by JRW »

Thank for helping me.
I don't see the options in my AdBlock as shown in the link. I have tried all the options and the best option that I get is to go to a link (https://easylist.adblockplus.org/), but as you can see the link is not working at all. At the website they direct me to, i don't know what to do.
Can you (or somebody else) please help me. All the advertisements on MTV.nl are driving me nuts.
JRW

Post by JRW »

Can someone help me, please?
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

The issue report is for firefox + ABP.
JRW

Post by JRW »

I'm sorry, I'm really bad with computers and internet, so what do you mean exactly? The issue report will not work on Chrome? What can I do to solve this problem on Chrome, because that's the internet I'm using.
Hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to say.